Sunday, November 8, 2009

Depression Diagnosis More Condition_symptoms I Was Diagnosis For Major Depression And For More Than 10 Yrs I Had Strong Impulse To Steal Objects In Stores?

I was diagnosis for major depression and for more than 10 yrs i had strong impulse to steal objects in stores? - depression diagnosis more condition_symptoms

I have asthma require intubation and was on high doses of oral steroids for more than 12 years. In 1998 he was with Nebennierenrindensuppression by steroid use, so that diagnosed hormonal changes. Atmosphere since 1999 with my swing I boost the morale was low, making small items into the store about 3 times a week. I went to a psychiatrist and a depressive disorder diagnjor see, but I was flying too embarrassed to tell me to my doctor about my Implus as I thought because I depression, I steal.So i wa in very large doses of antidepressants, anti - -psychotic and sedative drugs, but my momentum in the run it was serious, and I was arrested Stelinger. When I arrived, I always flew with enough money and 5 has been arrested times now with the law.
I went to the doctor and the diagnosis of kleptomania had a strong impulse to steal objects that are difficult to recognize my depression condition.Now control I'm cons 5 cases chaeris thief, and I am very concerned about my case.
Can you cure kleptomania?

No comments:

Post a Comment