Sunday, November 8, 2009

Symptoms Of A Kidney Stone Stuck In Right Urethra Anyone Know What A Kidney Stone Feels Like?

Anyone Know what a kidney stone feels like? - symptoms of a kidney stone stuck in right urethra

So I had this pain in my back around my kidney area, especially on the left side, because Whne woke up Monday morning. I went to my doctor yesterday and insisted he was not "enough pain" to convince a kidney stone. I have an extremley high tolerance for pain, but not yet convinced. The pain is worse now, but it's the same tired and really begins ... I began to feel pain everywhere. I am a little bit now depend not really know what to do. If this is not a kidney stone, what else could it be? If someone can tell me a kidney stone, had more than your symptoms and how you found? Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment