Monday, November 2, 2009

Down Syndrome More Condition_symptoms What Is So Bad About Having Down Syndrome?

What is so bad about having down syndrome? - down syndrome more condition_symptoms

I think people are much cooler than they want to believe. Prediagnosed too many pregnancies with Down syndrome are terminated! The doctors say that people think will be your child like an animal and man. I have my shares of people with Down syndrome, and they all seem very human to me. In addition, they were all honest people who say much more than I of the general population. How do I know that unborn children are dismissed for Down syndrome affects people who are born and Down syndrome?

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I'm so glad that other people whose lives, like me, is not affected. I was 28 when I gave birth to two daughters and one of them was born with Down syndrome mosaic. Of course, I do not know much about him til .... and now I'm surprised. They are now 14 months, and as a blessing, and my two children. My daughter is about 4 months behind its goals, but happy! Of all my children who are easier to handle.

    Always good to other people who believe they are equal, if different than the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does not justify the least, but living with a disorder or disease of the much more difficult to live a normal life, and some people with Down syndrome, autism, and they never worry about how the little person will act is for everyone differently, but I knew that this type of Down sydrome, and was aged over 30 years, they need a babysitter 24 / 7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nathan arrived 8/4 :)November 8, 2009 at 1:32 PM

    I've heard about this. I am 34 years old and I see all these things and tell myself that I do amniocentesis, etc.. and I just thought, why? I would not be the end, if my son has Downs ... I have a cousin with him and he is to be the sweetest man can never know. They are gentle souls. Yes, it must be very careful - depending on the severity of the disease, but many are well-functioning, maintaining jobs and do very well for them.

    Perhaps amnio just to know what to prepare, but in the end just seems very sad Downs.

    My wife and I agree, if you want, for any reason, our son was born with Downs, so be it - it's still our little man, whom we love with all my heart, anyway.

    ReplyDelete