Monday, November 2, 2009

What Is Lupus More Condition_symptoms How Can I Make My Father More Comfortable He Has Lupus And He Is Losing His Memory Even Faster. How Can I?

How can I make my Father more comfortable he has Lupus and he is losing his memory even faster. How can I? - what is lupus more condition_symptoms

Bring comfort to my father?. He and I have not always get on a lot, but my God, faith and family are my life.
What can I do? My mother is very worried.
I am 34 years old and I do not know how to manage it without feeling like a frightened child. My feelings aside. Has anyone seen? Can I help you Ease Your Mind?

2 comments:

  1. Be paitent with him, even if the same question 100 times retrieved. Talk to him, show him you love him and respect him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope and pray that the medical staff know what they do is guess, can do in the long-term thing, only you and your family, I do.

    ReplyDelete