Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gall Bladder More Condition_symptoms What Is A Good Diet For Someone Without A Gall Bladder Who Is Trying To Lose Weight?

What is a good diet for someone without a gall bladder who is trying to lose weight? - gall bladder more condition_symptoms

I eat healthy, exercise, but it seems that no matter what I try does not seem to lose weight. People say that eating a diet low in fat out, but the doctor told me that the consumption is low in fat, which has killed my gallbladder. He said everything in moderation. However, it seems that if you eat too much protein makes me sick, if you want low fat makes me sick. I'm so confused I have to give up. I try to balance, but I think to lose a pound. Can anyone help? I need help realistic. I have a very understanding family, but I do not want them to suffer with a special diet. I Prepare myself to two meals for dinner, if necessary, but it would be easier to prepare. Suggestions? I am also looking for something long term. More than a change of life put on a diet.

1 comment:

  1. Build your diet around these foods Trim Environment Agency:

    - Nuts, any kind (almonds are best)
    - Beans / legumes
    - Fresh vegetables (green is great!)
    - Dairy products (provided they are low-fat or fat-free)
    - Eggs
    - Lean meats (fish and poultry top the list)
    - Olive oil
    - Bread / cereals / pasta
    - Fresh fruits (anything that ends with "Berry" is a winner)
    - Tea (green tea or black pekoe tea

    ReplyDelete