Saturday, November 7, 2009

Is It Okay To Wax After Tanning Is It Okay To Go Tanning And Then Get Your Eyebrows Waxed?

Is it okay to go tanning and then get your eyebrows waxed? - is it okay to wax after tanning

I do not think that's a good idea, the Ares reasons:
1) Do you tan, and then, if you remove some of your eyebrows, then you probably have not tanned points (depending on how much wax and fire, but still)
2) The second and most important is that after a session, your skin will ensible Customs .. Normal means that you do not want to suffer, said hot wax and then begins his eyebrows ...
My recommendation: Wait do about two days after tanning or before (and two days) to recover, so your skin can some Lettl.

4 comments:

  1. n u'll end not with a white stripe, where you waxed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so ... What I have, and nothing happens \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this and I have a sunburn on her. I would not recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As if what you want. I mean, I would never, but would others.

    ReplyDelete