Thursday, November 5, 2009

Women On Motorcycles Pictures Is It My Imagination Or Is There An Unproportionate Number Of Harley Riders On The Personals Sites?

Is it my imagination or is there an unproportionate number of harley riders on the personals sites? - women on motorcycles pictures

I'm tired after reading View Profile and see the same things in almost everyone. It seems that all these men Lilka to ride his Harley. This is an important starting point for me. I could understand if these guys were teenagers or young, but I think that the people in their 50 in a ridiculous pose with his motorcycle. Who cares. At their age they need to care for themselves and not risk their lives on a motorcycle. My city has a high number of fatal motorcycle accidents. It seems that in every accident, the person in the car was not injured, but the person was killed on a motorcycle. As a woman of 40 years, I hope my boyfriend or husband would be a little more responsibility and no risk. When I meet a profile that interests us, please click on the pictures, and there is a picture of them with a motorcycle, pulling for me. I do not see motorcycles on the roads, what is this obsession with guys in the dating sites?

1 comment:

  1. I do not know, but why is soooo obsessed with this .. If you do not like men with bicycles and go .....

    ReplyDelete