Friday, November 27, 2009

Gum Infections Treatment More Condition_symptoms Most Of My Gum Infection Went Away, However, There Are "some Stuff" Left Over. Will A Salt Water Gargle Help?

Most of my gum infection went away, however, there are "some stuff" left over. Will a salt water gargle help? - gum infections treatment more condition_symptoms

I finished my last treatment of gum disease and was told it was difficult to get records on the "to" areas of the mouth (my wisdom tooth). They said that they spend a little more for brushing the teeth for the next three months before my appointment, regular brushing.

It would be a rinse and gargle salt water and support at all? I think brushing in this area, and I'm sometimes a little blood.

PS I have my wisdom teeth later in August or September.

No comments:

Post a Comment