Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hemorrhoids More Condition_symptoms Are They Hemorrhoids Or Are They Something More Serious? I Have Small Bumps Like Pimples Or Polyps On My Anus?

Are they hemorrhoids or are they something more serious? I have small bumps like pimples or polyps on my anus? - hemorrhoids more condition_symptoms

The shocks are very small. Do not bite. They are not painful. They are not red. They do not seem full of pus or blood. They seem to only parts of the skin, which has somehow been closed and led away. I do not know if it's hemorrhoids or something more serious. I know it would be wise to go to the doctor, but I'm a little embarrassed by the situation.

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing to be ashamed of my girlfriend. If there are tags hemorrhoids skin, can actually harmless, especially if they do not injure or no symptoms. Going to the doctor and get an accurate diagnosis.

    If you're just in the fact heaps and want more information, please see my blog here: http://www.digitalscryer.com/external-hemorrhoid/

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many diseases of the anus and rectum, which medication or other treatment, and these should not need to be confused with hemorrhoids. Since hemorrhoids a possible prevention and during treatment, it is important to learn to hemorrhoids when compared to other diseases. If there is a disturbance of the anus and rectum may be necessary to consult a doctor and get drugs. There is nothing to be ashamed. Everyone is susceptible to these diseases.

    ReplyDelete