Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Scleroderma More Condition_symptoms My Mom Has Scleroderma; What Is The Best Way To Comfort Her From Afar?

My mom has scleroderma; what is the best way to comfort her from afar? - scleroderma more condition_symptoms

My mother was with scleroderma 6 years or more before diagnosis. Lately, she says, she has deteriorated to the esophagus and it must be stretched.

I'm his only family and I live about 5000 miles away. Some friends, but who will insist that the hospital with her, etc. It breaks my heart ... What can I do but call and give my love and support?

1 comment:

  1. Don't look at my avatar.November 6, 2009 at 9:02 AM

    I do not understand what their condition, but I'll try to help as best I can.

    "Life is too short to take your time and enjoy. Lyrics Nicholas Jonas.

    We appreciate the fact that his mother lives. They have a meal and visit, so why not? She is his mother. Come on - who lived in his entire 9 months, and it gave you into this world. The least we can do is pay a visit? Take your mother granted.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete